Provides your organisation with On-Demand HR Consultancy and HR Support to tackle all manner of HR situations, just when you need it.
For retained expert HR support and guidance where having your own permanent HR professional isn't right for your business.
It's likely that your business needs HR expertise but has no need to have a full-time HR professional in the company. Alternatively, you have an HR officer and it would be useful to get a second opinion on a tricky HR situation or your just need an additional pair of hands to get the work done.
To meet those needs we offer the following HR Consultancy and HR Support services:
- HR On-Demand: provides your organisation with HR consultancy and support to tackle specific issues when you need it. It can be called upon in all manner of situations and covers all areas of HR.
- HR Retained: provides telephone and email support for all of your HR questions as well as ensuring your policies and contracts remain up-to-date and a client portal for holding the documents and enabling your employees direct access to an HR professional.
- HR Software: a cloud based HR system designed for small and medium sized businesses to help get rid of all those spreadsheets.
A couple of sentences about how we can sort out your issues, implement new capability to manage your people and develop your talent, provide support for on-going reassurance and also provide systems to have all your documents and HR data available online.
A brief description of HR On-Demand to help with resolving issues and helping to develop your business.
A brief description of HR Retained Support to provide that on-going reassurance.
A brief description of HR Software to have all HR data in a single place (and get rid of all those spreadsheets).
Can't find what you're looking for? Why not give us a call on 0203 319 1649 or browse our other services...
We will work with you to solve your HR issues with minimal fuss by providing practical and effective HR Support and guidance.
We work with you to implement the HR Best Practice that works for you now, will support growth and drive your business forward.
Free workshops available for Business Leaders and HR Professionals
Increase your knowledge and skills in key HR areas!
- Keep up-to-date on changes in employment law and HR best practice.
- Increase your skill in key areas such as managing absence or giving feedback.
These are open sessions where you'll have the opportunity to meet other people who face the same challenges as you.
And they’re free – what more could you ask for? Sweets and cakes? Yes we provide those as well.