We are experienced in devising and delivering training programmes that help our clients develop their managers. We have a number of training modules that can be delivered as they are or can be adjusted to meet your specific requirements.
Service Key Features
- A choice of modules that can be delivered in-house and tailored to your specific requirements.
- Modules delivered individually or combined into a training programme.
- An opportunity to develop consistency with how managers manage.
- Training is delivered by an HR professional who provides real-life examples and support on live issues.
Give us a call on
0203 319 1649
Training Courses Available
Here are just a few of the Lighter HR Solutions management training modules:
- Being a Manager – The Legal Landscape
- Being a Manager – Having Difficult Conversations
- Team Management – Building Teams
- Team Management – Team Communication
- Team Management – Motivating Teams
- Team Management – Developing People
- Change Management – Planning, Communicating and Embedding Change
- Recruitment – Interviewing Skills
- Recruitment – Equality and Diversity in Recruitment
- Induction – Getting the Most from New Employees
- Performance Appraisal – Writing Performance Appraisals and Setting Objectives
- Performance Appraisal – Conducting Appraisals
- Performance Management – Informal Approaches to Performance Management
- Performance Management – Managing Disciplinary Situations
Training to Develop Effective Managers
Managing people can be a real pain; it can equally be rewarding and enjoyable.
The people who tend to find it time consuming and frustrating are often those who haven't been equipped with the skills that they need in order to be able to really get the best out of their teams.
Having a well managed team is vital for business growth. Without a team of managers who know what they are doing and are confident when it comes to managing people, you’re likely to see an increasing number of dissatisfied staff and employee turnover start to increase.
Management Training can help you to equip your people managers with the skills they need to perform well in their role.
It’s amazing the number of people we speak to who are in management roles but have never received any training or who are completely unclear as to what their management responsibilities actually are. Most continue to do a “day job” and see managing their team either as simply giving them day-to-day direction or as something they can do if they get time.
We can help you develop a team of trained managers who are ready for whatever people challenges come their way.
Here are just a few of the Lighter HR Solutions Training Modules:
- The Role of a Manager
- The Legal Context of Management
- Having Difficult Conversations
- Building Teams
- Conducting Performance Appraisals
- Managing Poor Performance
- Objective Setting
- Developing People
We also have a series of modules aimed at executive teams that help them develop the art of managing managers.
The modules can be delivered individually and take around 4 hours each or we can combine them and put together a training programme specifically for your business.
Management Training delivery is
- £800 for modules delivered at our offices
- £1,200 for modules delivered at your place
Module delivery is for up to 10 people.
Any tailoring required will be at our normal off-site rates from £105 per hour.
We'll agree all costs associated with the design and delivery before we start the work.
Note: For new clients, we may request a percentage of the fees up front.
Refer to our pricing page for more information.