We're Hiring! Marketing Executive
Lighter HR Solutions is an HR consultancy that specialises in providing support to small and medium sized companies. We pride ourselves on really understanding the challenges that our clients face and have built a team of HR consultants that provide pragmatic, proven solutions and advice, rather than ‘one size fits all, read from a script’ guidance.
We do not operate a call-centre type model; we get to know our clients as it’s only by understanding the people and environment that we can really help businesses to accurately assess their risk when dealing with HR issues.
We now need to hire a new addition to our team. We are looking for a Marketing Executive with a keen interest in HR to help us drive our continued growth. This role will be extremely varied and it's important that applicants have a genuine interest in all elements of the role specification. If you are keen to understand what it takes to grow and run a business then this will be an ideal role for you.
£22,000 - £25,000 + pension
To manage our marketing activities as well as provide support for sales and client delivery.
The main responsibilities of the role are to:
Marketing (SEO and SEM)
- Analysis of data from Online Marketing Tools, highlighting any specific areas of interest for SEO and SEM, to ensure maximum effectiveness and value for money
- Ensure Online Listings are complete and correct
Marketing (Website and Social Media)
- Publish blog posts, written by the consultants and directors, on the website, including creation of relevant promotion of services
- Maintain profiles on Social Media Sites
- Post content, provided by the consultants and directors, on Social Media Sites
Other responsibilities of the role include:
- Create and track signing of commercial agreements with new and current clients
- Create and maintain client records in the CRM, ensuring all relevant information and associated documents is created and signed
- Create the agreed folder structure in the File Management System, populating with the information created through the sales process
- Perform administration activities in support of client delivery. This will include preparing templates and letters.
Process Continuous Improvement
- Support the definition, testing and implementation of business processes and systems to support business administration activities
Here are the behaviours that we feel we make you successful in this role:
An ability to capture and analyse data to determine patterns, hypotheses and potential conclusions.
Desire to Learn
The role presents the opportunity to be involved in every area of the business so a genuine interest in learning about a wide variety of different topics is essential.
Attention to detail is vital for all tasks that this role will be undertaking.
The role will involve interacting with all employees of the company so it is important that the individual is articulate and able to communicate ideas and suggestions in a professional and engaging way.
Much of this role involves thinking logically through a challenge and using that logic to come up with a sensible approach and using that logic to learn the quickest and easiest way to complete activities.
Organisation and Time Management
The role will consistently have to manage competing priorities so excellent organisation, prioritisation and time management skills will be a must.
In order to be considered for the role you must have the following experience
- Experience of using social media tools preferably for business purposes.
- Extensive experience of using the Office suite of products.
- Work experience of 2-3 years
- Experience of business administration.
If you believe you could make a great contribution to our clients and the team, please complete the form and upload your CV.
We review every CV sent to us. We will contact you within a couple of days of receipt to advise if we would like to meet you to discuss further.