To ensure compliance and to achieve good practice within data protection, we have devised a set of materials you can buy to support employers with the GDPR requirements.
We also offer consulting services to help you navigate the new rules and put them into practice in your company.
Compliance with GDPR
Employers have responsibilities under the General Data Protection Regulation that came into effect on 25th May 2018.
The responsibilities vary between employers based on the personal information that they collect and process as part of their normal business activities. Any Employee Personal Information will need to be collected and processed in line with the new GDPR requirements.
We have devised materials to support employers with the new requirements to ensure compliance and to achieve good practice within data protection.
GDPR compliance may seem quite overwhelming as there is a lot of change, so we also offer consultancy services so that you’re not left trying to understand and interpret pages of legislation.
Key Service Features
- GDPR overview document and template for communicating with your employees
- Full set of GDPR Policies that are tailored to your specific requirements
- Guidance and Advice on the regulations and implementation, including updating current Employment Contracts
- The work can be performed either onsite (face to face), offsite (phone and email) or a bit of both.
How We Can Help You Get GDPR Compliant
To ensure compliance with the new regulation, you will need to update your approach to data protection and record retention. You’ll almost certainly need new policies to cover Privacy, Data Access Requests, Data Breaches, and Record Retention and Protection.
You can either buy our document package to use yourself or you can use our consultancy services to guide you through the process.
If you are fully compliant with current Data Protection legislation then it’s likely that you’ll still need to make some changes and updates but it could be that the policy pack will be sufficient.
If you maybe keep lots of data “just in case” but you’re unsure as what that may be then the consultancy option would be best for you. We can help you to think through the data you hold, how you use it, who has access to it and for how long you should be keeping it.
GDPR Documentation Pack
We have a GDPR policy pack you can buy that covers all of the key requirements introduced by GDPR.
The GDPR pack includes:
- GDPR Overview
- Guidance and advice on the regulations and implementation
- Data Subject Access Request Procedure
- Data Breach Notification Procedure
- Record Retention and Protection Policy
- Data Audit Template
- Data Breach Register
- Data Subject Access Request Register
- Templates for communications to employees, updating current policies and employment contracts
Communicating with Employees
An essential part of the new requirement is to communicate clearly with employees on the personal information that is collected and processed about them.
We have prepared a template that you can send to your employees to inform them about the changes and the steps that you are taking to comply with the new regulations.
The GDPR pack options are:
- £350 for the full set of documentation
- £1,000 for the full set of documentation with onsite consultancy and then tailoring of the documentation (based on your needs)
Notes: All prices exclude VAT. For new customers, we will ask for an initial payment before we start working with you; minimum payment 1 hour offsite support.
0203 319 1649