Updating Employment Policies
We can help you fill in the gaps in your existing policies and also review and refresh anything that you already have that may not now quite fit with current UK employment law.
Note: the review is free and non-obligatory.
Updating your Existing Employment Policies
If you already have employment policies in place but feel that they may not reflect recent changes in your business or employment law, then this would be the best option for you.
Key Service Features
- A review and update of your existing policies to make sure that they meet business need and fit current UK employment law.
- Confidence that you have everything in place to make managing people that little bit easier.
- The work can be performed either onsite (face to face), offsite (phone and email) or a bit of both.
How We Can Help
We’ll review what you’re already using and update as appropriate. We’ll also provide you with additional policies if there are areas where your business is currently unprotected.
The policy review is free and non-obligatory.
After the review of your employment policies, we’ll give you an estimate of the number of hours we expect the update to take.
Our service fees range from:
- £110 per hour for offsite support (phone and email)
- £140 per hour for onsite support (face to face at your offices and other locations)
We will agree any work before it is performed and keep you updated on the costs as they accrue.
Notes: All prices exclude VAT. For new customers, we will ask for an initial payment before we start working with you; minimum payment 1 hour offsite support.
0203 319 1649