New Employee Handbook
If you want to replace your existing handbook or don’t yet have one, we create a new employee handbook tailored to your business needs and culture.
Implementing a New Employee Handbook
Your Employee Handbook can really make managing your employees easier and less time consuming. Having a single point of reference where employees can see the rules that apply to them and that managers can use to ensure they deal with things consistently means that everyone is able to focus on the job they are employed to do. It also helps new employees to settle into their new roles quickly and makes sure that you have the legal policies in place that you need.
Key Service Features
- A comprehensive handbook that ensures employees know the rules.
- A document that supports the induction of new employees and helps them get up to speed quickly.
- A document that helps managers to manage their people in a consistent manner.
- The work can be performed either onsite (face to face), offsite (phone and email) or a bit of both.
How We Can Help
For those who want a new handbook, we can create an employee handbook that provides all the necessary information tailored to your organisation’s needs.
Our Employee Handbooks have two key sections: Guidance and Policies.
- The Guidance section is the more accessible section which looks to pull out information that is specific to your business and answers the immediate questions that employees will have such as “What should I do if I’m ill?” and “How do I book holiday?”
- The Policies section of the Staff Handbook contains the policies you need to have in place in order to meet your legal obligations as well as those which cover key employee events. It contains all of your policies such as Absence Policy, Disciplinary Policy and Grievance Policy and is the section that most people will only refer to when they have a problem or face a very particular situation.
We’ll work with you to find out more about your business, and offer insight into areas you should be looking to cover.
We will then assemble the handbook, review it with you, and then send you the finished document.
Employee Handbook Roll-out
Rolling out a new Employee Handbook should be a fairly simple process unless you’ve used the handbook creation process to make a lot of changes to working practices. As we work through the creation process with you, we’ll gain insight into how much change you’re making and we can then advise you on the best way to implement the new handbook.
Employee Handbook Creation
- Employee Handbook: £600 (fixed price)
- Employee Handbook and Employment Contract: £1,000 (fixed price)
Employee Handbook Roll-Out
If you need some help introducing the new employee handbook then we can give you an estimate of how many hours it will take.
Our service fees range from:
- £110 per hour for offsite support (phone and email)
- £140 per hour for onsite support (face to face at your offices and other locations)
Of course, it’s always difficult to be completely accurate as you never know what’s going to happen when people are involved.
We will agree any work before it is performed and keep you updated on the costs as they accrue.
Notes: All prices exclude VAT. For new clients, we may request a percentage of the fees upfront.
0203 319 1649