Join our HR Consultancy
At Lighter HR Solutions, we pride ourselves on really understanding the challenges that our clients face and have built a team of HR consultants that provide pragmatic, proven solutions and advice, rather than “one size fits all, read from a script” guidance.
We do not operate a call-centre type model; our consultants know their clients as it’s only by understanding the people and environment that we can really help businesses to accurately assess their risk and options when dealing with HR issues.
With our business growing continuously, predominantly from client referrals, we are keen to expand the team with experienced HR practitioners.
Responsibilities of a Lighter HR Consultant
As a consultant in a growing company, your role will be varied as in addition to providing onsite and offsite delivery to clients, you will contribute to many aspects of the business operation.
The main responsibilities of the role are to:
- Assist clients in articulating their issue and identifying the underlying cause(s).
- Having identified the issue and cause, provide practical and pragmatic guidance of solution options, ensuring that the client is aware and agrees to any risks associated with the client’s chosen solution.
- Produce detailed written guidance notes which give clear direction to clients, and the supporting information leading to chosen solution
- Undertake HR activities, i.e. disciplinary and grievance investigations and meetings, on behalf of clients. Guide clients through the Employment Tribunal process.
- Produce contracts and policies for clients, using the Lighter HR templates, to meet the business requirements.
- Undertake HR project work, i.e. design and implementation of performance appraisal processes, either as an individual or team (of client and Lighter HR resources).
In order to be considered for the role you must:
- Be CIPD qualified;
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience gained in a challenging HR environment.
(If you don’t meet these requirements, come back as soon as you do as we’d love to hear from you then).
If you believe you could make a great contribution to our clients and the team, please complete the form and upload your CV.
We review every CV sent to us. We will contact you within a couple of days of receipt to advise if we would like to meet you to discuss further.